Contact for price
With three spacious bedrooms, including an enormous master suite complete with generous ensuite, custom-built in master robe to house even the largest clothing collection, and separate deck overlooking the popular Moore Park, this townhouse is big enough for everyone!
As one of just 19 in a tucked away complex at the end of a whisper-quiet and tree-lined street, this townhouse would suit a young family looking for room to kick the footy and walk the kids to school, or a professional couple searching for the convenience of being close to the city and to a number of different public transport options – all while enjoying the peace and quiet of living in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after suburbs.
Living at 18/47 Newcomen street means being able to walk out your back gate off and straight into the park for a run around the oval, or taking your bike straight down to the local cyclist track and over to the botanical gardens at Mt Cootha, or throwing on your walking shoes and taking a stroll down to the Indooroopilly shopping centre precinct for a Sunday morning cappuccino.
• Over-sized open plan living/dining
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher
• 3 large bedrooms with built-ins, and custom built master wardrobe
• Huge main bathroom, generous ensuite and additional powder room
• Large covered deck plus additional deck off master bedroom
• Air con to lower level
• A short walk to park-lands, schools, public transport and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
Need a furnished property? Contact us for information on appliance and furniture packages.
Arranging inspections is easy, just email or call our office and we will arrange a time to suit you.